Prize Booth

Not sure what to spend my tickets on now. Is there another round of prizes, or were these it?
maple lego there is still one more!! jk

I don’t think there’ll be another round sadly, if there were restocks staff should’ve announced it beforehand 🥹 There’s still the prize packs and lego set if you want irl prizes!

Real life currency

real-life cash/currency! like the celeste chick plush before, it sold for fair tickets for a limited stock, then laudine sold another stock in her etsy for cash c: I got one myself and I have no regrets, it’s so nice!
Ah my apologies, can never understand what it actually means when people shorten things to letters.

I’m personally not a fan of the lottery system idea. It’s the same principle as raffles and most people don’t win those either. It’s all luck. Congratulations to everyone who won! I’m hoping for one more round of keychains 👀

IIRC Jeremy said earlier the physical prizes would not be restocked.

edit: oop, Chris beat me to it.

Why does nobody want the amiibo cards? 😂
too expensive... A lot of people already have all of them. Depending on how many tickets I can get, I may take one.
Post automatically merged:

I thought there was a raffle for the pins later, or did I dream about it?

too expensive... A lot of people already have all of them. Depending on how many tickets I can get, I may take one.
Post automatically merged:

I thought there was a raffle for the pins later, or did I dream about it?
there's two moonbunny plushes and a full set of enamel pins (not sure how many full sets) being raffled at some point

1000011626.jpg
Seems to be a discrepancy in how many plushes there will be, I assume 3 is probably correct like Aniko posted. Easy to make mistakes with so much to type out, but just thought it would be helpful for the staff to fix.

I remember seeing a post about who is eligible to win the raffles, like those who already bought one of those can't enter the raffles but I can't find it.

real-life cash/currency! like the celeste chick plush before, it sold for fair tickets for a limited stock, then laudine sold another stock in her etsy for cash c: I got one myself and I have no regrets, it’s so nice!

as one of the people who bought it from her directly after the fact, this is what I'm banking on

I'm only missing series 4 and a couple of promos and also only exclusively collect the japanese language amiibo cards

I remember seeing a post about who is eligible to win the raffles, like those who already bought one of those can't enter the raffles but I can't find it.

If you're one of the lucky few who ends up getting a Custom Shaker Keychain or Snow Bunny Plush on this day, please give us time to officially confirm that the amount of items sold is correct before celebrating (just in case of any glitches). Also, to make it fairer for everyone else, we will not allow your name to be drawn for any of the three raffles for IRL prizes, so please don't buy raffle tickets for them. Thank you!

here it is, though by my understanding is only for buyers of the bun and keychain and only excludes entries into other the irl raffle prizes (can still freely enter the collectible ones as well as enter irl ones if you bought any of the other irl prizes. except maybe the pins set if you got a pin idk)

I've nearly completed Series 5 and only need SP characters so taht kinda stopped me going for it. Plus unsure if the cards would be EU/NA and a lot of people trading cards in my area just want specifcally EU (l have a mixature of EU/NA/Japanese cards).

for me it’s expensive ticket-wise and I don’t collect cards 🥹 it’s not a big deal for me not to get NPCs hehe.

And also Maple is sold out YAY sorry for yapping too much abt the Maple set, I just think it’s cute!! I also wonder who got the Julian sets, I was considering them for a time but I wanted so much from the shop that I couldn’t fit all my tickets 😅

Back