Prize Booth

well I'd say it'd be better if we didnt drop any more raffles to be fair to users, but we are kinda missing a raffle for the new animated collectible that tends to happen

maybe they could allow full refunds on raffle tix until the fair shop closes, in case anybody decides to switch to a different raffle or other prize purchases beforehand

well I'd say it'd be better if we didnt drop any more raffles to be fair to users, but we are kinda missing a raffle for the new animated collectible that tends to happen

maybe they could allow full refunds on raffle tix until the fair shop closes, in case anybody decides to switch to a different raffle or other prize purchases beforehand
I’m pretty sure there is a raffle for the animated collectible, if you look in ‘pin the tail on the villager’ it mentions you get entered into a raffle if you get the answer

I’m pretty sure there is a raffle for the animated collectible, if you look in ‘pin the tail on the villager’ it mentions you get entered into a raffle if you get the answer
They usually have leftover raffles for animated collectibles once the event is over.

not the raffles from events

past fairs have also had a raffle for that fair's debut animated collectible, purchasable with leftover tickets currency. with elligible winners being anyone that didn't earn one from an event, either as a staff fav or raffle prize

not the raffles from events

past fairs have also had a raffle for that fair's debut animated collectible, purchasable with leftover tickets currency. with elligible winners being anyone that didn't earn one from an event, either as a staff fav or raffle prize

They usually have leftover raffles for animated collectibles once the event is over.
oh ok, sorry

All this talk about the animated collectible has made me so curious as to what it could be! I wonder what could go with a birthday theme? 🤔 I can't wait for the reveal!!
Perhaps a lit birthday cake? Or maybe a lit candle? Or perhaps a light stick?

All this talk about the animated collectible has made me so curious as to what it could be! I wonder what could go with a birthday theme? 🤔 I can't wait for the reveal!!
I'll go for an animated Party Popper with lots of confetti! 🎉🎉🎉

One small correction to the raffles, this one had a mistake:
  • Your Choice of Select Feather Collectible- 1 Throwback Ticket, 6 winners
    • Available collectibles: Blue Feather, Cool Feather, Fresh Feather, Green Feather, Hot Feather, Pavé Pink Feather, Pavé Purple Feather, Pavé Tail Feather, Rad Feather, Red Feather, or Yellow Feather.
Pavé Tail Feather is not actually an option.

now the rad feather is the most scarce pick

pour one out for the rad feather's demotion to outside of the very rare feathers pool. at least it still has its desciptor signifying it as such

One small correction to the raffles, this one had a mistake:
  • Your Choice of Select Feather Collectible- 1 Throwback Ticket, 6 winners
    • Available collectibles: Blue Feather, Cool Feather, Fresh Feather, Green Feather, Hot Feather, Pavé Pink Feather, Pavé Purple Feather, Pavé Tail Feather, Rad Feather, Red Feather, or Yellow Feather.
Pavé Tail Feather is not actually an option.

I remember wondering about that one when I read it as it was a winners only collectible in past event(s). Thanks for clarifying!

Apologies for the delay. I've been meaning to post an update with photos of the pins and bun plush, but things got a bit too hectic irl 😅

I've finally received pin photos from the manufacturer and I'm honestly screaming inside because they look so amazing?!

I have never made enamel pins before so I didn't really know what to expect. My jaw dropped when I saw the photos because they exceeded my expectations and more! The glitters are perfect and the pins are so shiny 😭 I really can't wait to see them in person.

They're plated in rose gold and will come with two clucthes each! Also it's hard to see in the photo, but the kitty has glitter on the white part of his body.

I also have more photos of the bun. Have I mentioned that he got toebeans? Because he does! I love his fluffy tail as well 🥺

View attachment 577607

Celeste and bun. They're best friends.

View attachment 577611

Just want to note that the bunny plushies will come with a tag that has my logo. They currently don't have it because the tags need to be made in bulk 😅

I've received some questions about them in PM and will get back as soon as I can. Please let me know if you have any questions!
AHHHH THOSE TOE BEANS😍🫘

Back