Prize Booth

they'll pm you some time after the fair concludes. just keep your eyes peeled for it, where they'll give you access to an address submissions board that you can input yours in, as well as add any special requests/instructions, which they'll fulfill as able

Is there a certain cutoff time for when we are able to purchase prizes with our tickets and confetti?

Reactions: Doo
Is there a certain cutoff time for when we are able to purchase prizes with our tickets and confetti?
LambdaDelta already answered for the tickets. For the confetti I think they said you could spend them until September 1, is that the answer you were looking for? (TBH, I wasn't sure what "cutoff time" was until I looked it up, lol)

Yes that’s what I meant, just a date and/or time when we are no longer able to use them. Wanted to make sure if it ended today I get my purchases in on time!

That’s what I was concerned might be the case, and I wasn’t sure if I was missing an end time anywhere.

Was there any details about these posted anywhere?
Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 7.12.18 PM.png

They ended up selling out before they could even be announced (here). A couple of people had already talked to me about switching their stationery, so I had to remove some when I realized they were selling so quickly (in a previous post in this thread, I suggested PMing me). Stationery is now gone, but it may be possible to restock some of the sticker boosters if there's interest. I don't want to make any promises though and I assume they would go super fast.

They ended up selling out before they could even be announced (here). A couple of people had already talked to me about switching their stationery, so I had to remove some when I realized they were selling so quickly (in a previous post in this thread, I suggested PMing me). Stationery is now gone, but it may be possible to restock some of the sticker boosters if there's interest. I don't want to make any promises though and I assume they would go super fast.
Sticker booster is what I was interested in so I'll keep my eyes peeled if they return and maybe I can be quick enough 🤞

Im also interested in the sticker boosters. if they do become available im hoping they will be announced ahead of time though, like at a specific time so we know when to be on the look out?

I would definitely be interested in both stickers and stationary!
Sad that i didnt know this was even a option... Why wasn't there a more clear announcement of this?

Back