Prize Booth

I just noticed that all of the sweet balloons in the shop are now "sold out." Was the reason for this announced somewhere?

I just noticed that all of the sweet balloons in the shop are now "sold out." Was the reason for this announced somewhere?

I don’t know if it was officially announced, but I believe it was due to a loophole pointed out by a user as the staff added a sell back feature for newly dated Sweet Balloons (that gives confetti back) in case you rolled them from the mystery ones in this event but wanted one of the new ones instead. It didn’t stop users from buying the new Sweet Balloons in the shop directly with tickets and cashing them in for confetti. Which was not an intended feature so I’m guessing that’s why it’s been disabled. I’m sure the staff will address this at some point in the near future with a potential fix of some kind.

I think between the 3 new throwback ticket confetti goals we’ve hit and the reward for Pin the Tail on the Villager, I am now on track to hit 192 throwback tickets and will be able to buy all the throwback collectibles I had originally planned!!! 🥳

Damn i rly don’t know what I’d want to choose for my prizes. I don’t think I’ll get too many tickets so I’ll probs do 4 bluebird plushies and something random (maybe like a scenery) as a 5th piece for a one liner

So Jeremy said that you can’t enter the real life prize raffles if you already got the keychain or the snow bunny plush in order to make things fair. Are you not allowed to enter the pinwheel raffle if you get an imposter collectible or one of the original glow wands for the same reason?

So Jeremy said that you can’t enter the real life prize raffles if you already got the keychain or the snow bunny plush in order to make things fair. Are you not allowed to enter the pinwheel raffle if you get an imposter collectible or one of the original glow wands for the same reason?
They can still enter any of the raffles for collectibles. We just don't want people to end up with multiple big-ticket IRL prizes.

hmm... do I take my tickets and put them all into the Snow Bunny raffle, or do I buy a patch and put 1 ticket into the raffle?

I mean, it'll be low odds, regardless of how much you do or don't put in, but the difference between 1 and 4 entries is so negligible, that'd I'd personally buy the patch myself

They can still enter any of the raffles for collectibles. We just don't want people to end up with multiple big-ticket IRL prizes.
Hi Jeremy! For those that did manage to get a physical prize during the shop restock, do you know when we'll need to give our details (e.g. options and home address)?

Back