• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Not much but here it is:
❤ Got to make the next chapter of kourage earlier than expected! I thought it would cut into tommorrow, but it didn't! I'm very proud of this one, and my avatar as well!

🧡Got a smokin' hot addition to my lineup today, a hot feather!

💛Had a nice chat with @LittleMissPanda earlier today!

💚Planning on starting a new series of stories in my art thread! Honestly I'm not sure how well it will go, but hopefully it's good!

Today was surprisingly amazing!

-Slept in this morning. I woke up at 4 am and didn't go back to sleep until 6.
-Made waffles and bacon for breakfast this morning.
-Took my cat to the vet because she was limping and her paw was puffy. Turns out she was stung by a bee :rolleyes:.
-My father roasted some hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill for dinner.
-After dinner, my family and I roasted marshmallows.
-Bought a new recliner to replace our dingy, old one. The box it came in was huge, so I gave it to my younger brother. Kids are entertained by anything, I swear lmao.
-My mother and I walked a good mile or so.
-I planted some flowers! They were my favorite, Forget-me-nots.

I actually felt productive today, which was a great feeling! Today was amazing! :giggle:

Tonight I’m home starting Heartstopper, just me and the kitty. I enjoy time alone vs. going out so it’s perfect right now!

5779FBC6-1DEF-4A8D-BE59-128C7F3E48D1.jpeg

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept extremely well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I woke up with NO back pain at all for the first time in years.
- I got to watch another episode of Bridgerton.
- I did some self-care.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.
- I was doing laundry and found water all over the floor. I'm not happy about that, of course, but I am happy about the way I handled it. I didn't stress or get upset about it. I remained really calm the whole time. My husband found the issue and it was a simple fix so that's done and I didn't let it ruin my day like I would have a few weeks ago.

Someone told me last night that “I had very nice teeth” and although they were fake, I proceeded to smile and thank her. I’m transparent about the whole thing so I did tell her they were fake. It was just nice receiving a compliment on my teeth because it would’ve never happened before.
At work today my friend was stressed as hell. She had a panic attack and I was able to calm her down. I’m glad I was able to be there for her. She told me she wanted me to be the one to stay with her and I did. I’m so happy she trusts me. I also gave her my Snapchat username today to add me if she wants to talk. I’m still waiting on the request, lol, but it’s no rush really. This was something I was planning on doing but I was waiting until we were closer.
I got paid for a long shift today because it was busy. So damn busy.

Today was pretty good :).

I heard back from the mods on the discord server. about my question on if there is anything that can be done about the cliques or to make others more comfortable and while I’m a bit sad nothing can be done it still helped put my mind at ease since what he said was right and true. I just feel bad for the new people that join or others that don’t have friends.

An artist that I reply often too was really happy with a response to her and said i’m always so encouraging; it really made me happy since I want to help artists any way I can. I really love her artwork; she previously was worrying about her followers not being interested in her ocs. i was really interested in her ocs and i follow her because i love her style and not because of one particular series she draws (though her steven universe drawings are what drew me to her and are my favorite; i still appreciate her art as a whole). Her followers all seem really nice so I told her if she felt comfortable sharing them, i would love to seem them and i’m sure others felt the same way as me. I totally understood her anxiety though; lately i’ve been seeing artists post anxiety about being seen for just one fandom.

Been finding a lot cute kitty pictures on my twitter feed lately ☺️

Also have been again enjoying all the artwork on my feed and finding more people to follow. ☺️

My kitties ofc made me very happy today too, just running around playing being so cute and spanky following me around occasionally ☺️.

So far I’ve been having a really calming and relaxed day :)

💜 I went to the markets early this morning with a hot cup of coffee and bought some plants for my home to make a garden :)

💚 Ate a toasted ham a cheese sandwich while I watched my cat play outside before a storm starts

💖 Going off now to get some groceries to make a roast with some vegetables for dinner

💙 Have a friend wanting to play some online video games tonight with me

Last edited:
Another good day, another post!
  • The weather was pretty sunny once again.
  • Feel free to skip this point. A couple of cars I'm mentioning are from yesterday, but I'm still glad to have seen them at all. While driving on the road, I spotted a 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda! I was pleasantly surprised to see it as this car made an appearance in Gran Turismo 6 and hasn't returned to the series since. Who knew that holding off to leave the house by a few minutes would lead me to spot one? For the next one, I might've seen a 1969 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3. As for today, I most likely spotted a 2008 Tesla Roadster! To see one at all is already enough to make me happy even though it's an electric vehicle.
  • I made more progress in my art project!
  • I saw some geese while I went to the grocery store.
  • My parents brought me home a couple of hot dogs from Ikea. They even bought me one of those chocolate cakes and I'll be sure to have a few bites tomorrow! I think we can all agree that we go to Ikea mainly for the food lol.
  • I had a tasty dinner.
  • I played a little bit of Gran Turismo 7 today and did a custom race where I got a few laughs out of it.
Edit: Added an extra point because I keep forgetting stuff.

I started my next playthrough of Dairoku today! Finale route, here I come~
The protective case I ordered for my Switch arrived today; it looks super pretty and fits really well. 🥺 It came with a tempered glass screen protector, so I feel a lot more secure having that as well. And it still fits in my carrying case just fine!
A huge wild turkey just... took a stroll through our yard, in the middle of the afternoon. Not something you see everyday!
I got to read another chapter of volume 9 of Durarara!! Also happy that Shinra gets a fair amount of focus in this one, ehe.

My specialty soils arrived. Also had to hunt down a few different sized terracotta pots. It's crazy how hard these are to find. Everything is just plastic nowadays, but I'm glad I didn't compromise on my rare plants that require better potting. The weather is starting to get warmer, so I hope that I can keep them out now. If another frost warning comes though, I'm going to slap Mother Nature.

My avocado tree is starting to get real bark on it now. It's losing its green skin slowly.

I watched Shang-Chi with my sister. We try to find time to watch all of the Marvel movies together. It's a tradition that I hope we can continue.

I worked more on my essay last night and feel like I finally have a cohesive argument going on lol,, I only have 400 words left to write too!

I made a super delicious chicken tikka wrap with spinach, caramelised onion hummus + melted cheddar cheese today, and afterwards had a big slice of my fav bakery carrot cake 😋

A girl I've been seeing recently said she woke-up thinking about me this morning - and then promptly scolded me for it. That was the first thing I saw on my phone when I woke-up and it started my day off on such a positive note. She's such a sweetheart. 🌹

I saw my dad this evening for the first time in forever and he treated me to takeaway pizza. Found a new TV show right before bed last night, and I'm looking forward to a quiet night in watching that and enjoying a glass or two of wine (that I saved money on!). 🍷

- It's nice and sunny outside today.

- My partner has been super sweet to me today.

- I feel very blessed and fortunate to have all the people I have in my life.

- I let a family member have some of my food since I didn't need it and they're hungry. :giggle:

- I've come to realize that all three of our cats love sleeping on my bed. 💚

- Going to play more Pokemon and Genshin Impact today. :D

♡ I watched some Poofesure videos with a bag of popcorn! He said something pretty suggestive, but it was so funny and unexpected that I almost choked of laughter. XD
♡ I went for a walk with my dog since the weather was really nice! I went to go see my grandma, and my Auntie Melanie was there! I had a nice talk with them. ^^
♡ Shadow (my dog) also got to see Choco and Bailey, her respective husband and pup (aka my grandma's neighbor's dogs). Apparently they got really, uhm... Intimate, and I'm glad that I wasn't there to see it. 😅 But they all seemed really happy, so it wasn't so bad!
♡ I'm about to go to the store with my brother, I'm gonna get a bag of Skittles!
♡ I played Cat Game and made a lot of progress! I did tons of crafting, leveled up, and got the Mango Slushie cat from the Bubble Tea event! :D

• I started watching Superman: Man of Steel, about halfway through it so far. I love Henry Cavill in The Witcher show so I wanted to see him as superman
  • Watched a couple episodes of Yu-gi-oh today
  • I ordered a bunch of stuff for my kitties
That's about it, my anxiety is sky high today for some reason and I'm not quite sure why so I'm having a little trouble fully enjoying the day. Sometimes it just does that, I guess that's just part of my anxiety/panic disorder.

I got one of my favorite posters put back up today, ive had this poster for over a decade 🥰
20220501-181716.jpg

also finished getting my other room picked up and now it's a little safe haven for me to spend my time enjoying what I really love doing, without the stress of the world weighing down on me. I'm not avoiding my responsibilities by any means, I just need a place where I can be my true self for a while, recover from depression, and actually enjoy life.

❤️i did some painting in my new flat! i did a feature wall that's an olive/sage green, it actually looks so much better than i could have imagined and it's looking more and more like a home every time i go over 🥰

❤️i also installed my new tv, i got the samsung serif, it looks so good in my living room so i'm happy about that alsoooo (i was torn between that and the frame and i think i'm much happier with the serif, i usually hate the look of tvs but this one fits my style SO WELL)

❤️also i had an amazing lunch out, i had vegan tapas and had some really good ale with my family, we had fake chicken wings and it even had a fake bone lol (made from sugarcane -- it really worked well)n

Back