• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

this happened a few days ago but the power in my bathroom is finally back on! its been so nice to be able to see and ventilate lol also the maintenance person even rekeyed my lock for me so now i dont even have to think about that anymore which is a huge relief

yesterday i woke up to an unbelievable surprise gift from @oak T^T 🖤 thank you so so so much for the love potion!!! i am still in disbelief over it, and i just cant stop looking at it and feeling absolutely overjoyed and grateful for such a wonderful gift. and its even the potion that was awarded to the lesbian pride valentine of nan and chevre! ;-; im just so happy about it, and i dont know how to express it and thank you enough. thank you so so much 🖤

im also almost finished with a drawing for someone whos been very patient and im so happy with it how its turned out! i cant wait to see what they think of it. it feels good to be closing in on finishing something bc its been a struggle to draw lately (i think ive been working on this for almost two months now)

• I had some chocolate hazelnut biscotti with coffee ☺️
  • Got Tia to move into my island on ACNH, next one I'm going to get is Pietro
  • I bought a few games on the Nintendo Switch eshop: Assassin's Creed III remastered, and Assassin's Creed The Rebel Collection (Black Flag and Rogue).
  • Subscribed to get 50gb of iCloud storage for my iPhone. I ran out of storage because I take so many pictures of my cats 😅
  • This hammock/scratching post combo thing I ordered for my cats shipped, it should be here tomorrow, I hope they like it! I also got them some bowtie collars 😺
  • It's been a better day in terms of anxiety, I'm not as anxious as I was yesterday
  • My requests came in to the library so I'm gonna go pick them up tomorrow
  • In general I'm just really thankful for my life

-I just saw an ad for Skittles gummies!!!! How cool is that? I'll be sure to check it out!
-I am looking forward to watching Poofesure and playing Cat Game! I've been waiting anxiously all day for it.
-I'm currently listening to one of my favorite FNF covers, Ruv and Tabi singing Zavodila!
-My brother told me about a skit he's doing in his drama class! He also told me about the adult joke that was thrown into the script. I don't think I can say it here, but I wish I could because it was really funny. TwT

My mom bought me my first Squishmallow that I saw while grocery shopping. I couldn’t believe how soft it was for its low price; I’ve felt more expensive plushies that were not soft at all.

DE51CBA9-FD3B-4435-955F-A863D7B2F9C2.jpeg

If Pompompurin’s was there, I would’ve gotten that one instead, but it was not.

I caught Spanky laying in the plant again. She greeted me with a cute sound ☺️.

623A22AA-C1E4-41E3-AE7C-770DC98BB03B.jpeg
1677742D-A2A1-4114-BBB4-789ABB8AAE80.jpeg

I took a nap and feel a little better now.

@_Rainy_ showed me pictures of her adorable bunnies. ☺️

I was able to beat another boss in a gacha game that I’ve been struggling to figure out how to beat for awhile.

Always great to hear about all your highlights you all.

@Dunquixote Spanky looks very lovely chilling with that plant! She looks about the same size as Penny. I'm sure they would have fun playing with each other. Also that pillow looks very cool and comfy! Glad you found a quality one for a good price. That's always a good feeling.

@Autumn247 I never played the Assassin Creed games, but the 3rd one always interested me simply because I kind of like that time period lol. Glad you got some new games to enjoy and good news with your medical insurance!

I have one more day to work, then I am off. Going to sleep in tomorrow night and do whatever I want to. Excited to get started on my garden. With the back to back frost and weather just being indecisive, I think I am going to skip tilling the garden this year and just plant the vegetables. Should had already been done, but the weather has been weird. I'll just mix a bit of lime/manure into each spot with crushed eggshells and that should be good for one year. I'll till next year lol.

Have a lot of plans to expand my garden and fix up my home, so it's also exciting getting into projects like that that make me feel good about doing a good job.

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty well again last night.
- The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm today.
- I saw Ms. Potter, the bunny, nibbling in the backyard again.
- I saw a groundhog run across the backyard! I haven't seen one if a year or two and was worried about them.
- I had a follow-up visit with my PCP and everything is going well. She's renewing my prescriptions for 90 more days since they're helping.
- I've been trying out a new facial cleanser this week and I think I'm liking it. It has me feeling more confident in going make-up free.

-The weather was pretty good today!
-I played a bit of Cat Game and got the Fruit Tea cat!
-I watched a Moriah Elizabeth video and a couple more Poofesure videos!
-I got a bag of Skittles from my brother! And I think I might be getting along with him too!
-Found some new FNF covers I like, specifically for Ugh and Zavodila!

today wasn’t very interesting since i’m still taking it easy and slowly easing back into being a functional human being lol, but it wasn’t a bad day at all! :’)

cuddled with alize. <33
did some self-care.
read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.
got high.
watched a new edit compilation on youtube!
found out that my dad will be giving me some money soon!! i wasn’t expecting him to, but it means a lot and i’m super excited! i plan on using some of it to finally get my name legally changed, but the rest will be going into savings. ☺️
went to all of my classes even though i didn’t feel up to it. i didn’t get any work done, but i’m still proud of myself for going. ^~^
discovered a new favourite tiktok.

Last edited:
I got some more work done on my pfp requests! I'm hoping I'll be able to get the next couple done tomorrow.
The DVD set of the first season of Durarara!! arrived today! My mom and I have been wanting to re-watch it, so I'm looking forward to doing that soon!
I finished the Finale route in Dairoku!! 😭 It was a great way to wrap up the game, and I really liked that the whole cast got some time to shine in this one. It's a little bittersweet being almost entirely through with the game now, but at least I still have some flowchart completion to do before I'm really done with it. I'm also happy that completing the Finale route unlocked some trivia about the side characters! Especially since one of my favorites is tragically unromanceable.

The Los Angeles Kings have a 1-0 series lead against the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL playoffs! It wipes away previous memories of getting swept by Vegas a few years ago. That was very disappointing, not that the Kings deserved a spot that year anyway, lol. It benefits playing in a weak division.
I talked and battled with my favorite person today. It was a very nice end to my night. I always enjoy talking with her.
I made a deal with my dad and although I get something that I want, I do have to have lunch on Thursday with my mother and grandma. I’m not looking forward to it one bit, but I’m so thankful the restaurant isn’t my place of work.

Despite work being hectic, being home sick for the first time in over two years, and other stuff, I'm in pretty high spirits.☺️❤️

❤️ @Dunquixote has been just the kindest friend, and has been checking in with me and sharing kitty pics. 🥰
❤️ Dunq also shared the sweetest video of Spanky making a little noise to say hello. 🥺🥺💖
❤️ I sat out in the sun with my dog, which isn't a big deal, it's just nice. 😊
❤️ Saw a bunny in the backyard yesterday. 💖☺️ It was bigger than the ones I usually see (or maybe it was just extra close), so it had these tiny, but loud thumps as it hopped away. 🥺
❤️ In the middle of the day I was feeling pretty good and had a chance to play some Switch Sports. I really like this game!

• I have a date scheduled with someone for Monday (got the tickets sorted for that today!!) but I guess that wasn't soon enough, because today she invited me to go out after work on Thursday. Already excited to see her. 🌹
  • My supervisor sent me a very kindly worded email because she heard through someone else that I had managed to complete a task she knew I found difficult. I've been having extremely bad anxiety these past few months following a series of bad events in my personal life that occurred Dec-Mar, and it's so nice to have someone understanding on my side who realises that even small tasks can sometimes feel Sisyphean. 🖤

Back