• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Whoever made clue 8 I'll boil alive for real... whoever came up with that monster needs to be stepping down from staff.

joking but honestly im just gonna pretend it doesnt exist from now on.

There's this person who keeps commenting on my fics saying that they don't like the dirty jokes and that I should stop making them. I find this very ludicrous, 'cause if they don't like it they should just leave. The first time it happened, I countered it with a dirty joke. Was it mature? Probably not, but it was pretty funny. But this time I said exactly what was on my mind. And of course, I used the patented "make like a tree and leave" thing, but it's a lot better than "F off". Anyways, I shouldn't stop writing something just because one person doesn't like it.

I am so angry at my brother!!! For some stupid reason my parents made us wash the dishes half and half because "Angelo had too many to wash". Even when I have a lot of dishes to do, I still have to do it all. But anyway, my brother washes his half of the dishes and rushes back to his games. I ask him to put away his dishes so I have space to wash mine, but he says "they're still drying". I tell him to dry them by hand, but he doesn't move. Eventually he says "Okay, I'll do it in 22 minutes." And I said "Yeah, you better do it." because I was still mad at him, and what does that little **** say? "Okay then, I'm doing it in two hours." What is wrong with him, doesn't he see that his actions are stopping me from doing my job? If I don't get to wash the dishes soon I'll get in trouble, and I'll tell my parents that I couldn't do it because of my brother, but knowing them they won't care and still ground me. Also I'm really frustrated because I tried to dig my nails into my palms (which is something I do when I'm angry like right now), but then I remembered that I cut them yesterday. :(

I went and got covid tests for my mother in law cause she's sick and so I thought I'd take a test too just to be safe and it came back positive. What a pain in my ass

My online friend is being annoying right now. :cautious: I made a new OC but they kept shipping that OC with TommyInnit for some reason?? I told them to stop, but they kept on going. They said some other random stuff, and when I said I was serious they replied with: "im sorry im on my period my adhd is acting up i still feel dizzy from my vaccine and im lonley :')" Then they posted in their activity that I'm "Jaxphobic" (Jax is one of their OCs) because they asked me if we can make Jax and one of my OCs date and I said no. I can't really just tell them that they're annoying because they get really upset when I confront them, and I also can't just tell them to stop talking to me. So yeah, I don't know what to do now.

having a dreadful time with my parents lately. i've been out of the church for years now and suddenly they're getting quite hostile with me about going with them again. i usually like to keep the peace with my family but that is absolutely not something i'm willing to bend on. and i know they're going to take it to heart, but i absolutely cannot put myself through that again.

hoping i hear back from another job i applied to out of state!

My online friend is being annoying right now. :cautious: I made a new OC but they kept shipping that OC with TommyInnit for some reason?? I told them to stop, but they kept on going. They said some other random stuff, and when I said I was serious they replied with: "im sorry im on my period my adhd is acting up i still feel dizzy from my vaccine and im lonley :')" Then they posted in their activity that I'm "Jaxphobic" (Jax is one of their OCs) because they asked me if we can make Jax and one of my OCs date and I said no. I can't really just tell them that they're annoying because they get really upset when I confront them, and I also can't just tell them to stop talking to me. So yeah, I don't know what to do now.
If they are being that annoying and you tried your best to be nice to them yet they are not listening I think its best to block them. I had a friend who was like that with me on Facebook. He just would not shut up about Doctor Who. I told him several times I haven't seen the show and I have no plans on watching it, but he kept on asking either way. Just didn't seem to listen and ignore my warnings. So I finally blocked him and it finally stopped.

If you want my advice, if you say something like "I'm going to ask you one last time to stop annoying me or else I will block you" maybe then they will listen but if they don't and they keep on bothering you then you can block them. Of course its up to you to decide what works best for you. Trust me I know what it feels like being annoyed.

Some people really need to stop saying they're desperately looking for a villager to only be disappointed because the villager they're 'desperately' looking for house is unoriginal.

There’s somebody that’s been washing clothes in my apartment building for, like, 10 hours and they’re still going. It’s very annoying. I want to use the washer.

There’s somebody that’s been washing clothes in my apartment building for, like, 10 hours and they’re still going. It’s very annoying. I want to use the washer.
All those clowns in those cars gotta wash their clothes somewhere...I guess.

It does suck when inconveniences like this happen.

Back