• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I just knew about this, I was so interested in a different website that I was unaware of this event happening now.

I guess I better get to work then.

This is so interesting! I like how you can use logic and/or teamwork to help here too, makes strategy nifty!

So is there any type of specific cooldown to certain ways we can earn spores or can I just do it infinitely?

I had a good quick haul on this, though somehow I (Don't) like to think that the unfortunate mushrooms are more common than the fortunate ones.

If I knew about this earlier I'd get more shrooms, but it's only day one so I'll be fine.

I have a feeling the good and bad mushrooms are going to change more often instead of halfway through the event because we're too organized to figure it out 😭😭
Yeah, I 100% expect an overhaul of this event by the very first reveal. (Congrats on being very smart, everyone!)

I’m honestly a bit worried we won’t even be able to use the entirety of what we learn tonight, if things change immediately. Such is the nature of mushrooms.

I had a good quick haul on this, though somehow I (Don't) like to think that the unfortunate mushrooms are more common than the fortunate ones.

If I knew about this earlier I'd get more shrooms, but it's only day one so I'll be fine.
You work fast.
Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling the good and bad mushrooms are going to change more often instead of halfway through the event because we're too organized to figure it out 😭😭
Similar to kitchen cross contamination.

Last edited:
It's recommended because if one of them is poisonous all of them will be useless and you can't sell them for sauteed mushrooms that can be spent on collectibles. LMK if you need any more clarification. :^)
I'm glad you brought this up bc I highkey had all ten of my mushrooms out lol. I'll just keep my purple one out for now 😊💜

Yeah, I 100% expect an overhaul of this event by the very first reveal. (Congrats on being very smart, everyone!)

I’m honestly a bit worried we won’t even be able to use the entirety of what we learn tonight, if things change immediately. Such is the nature of mushrooms.
I mean it's kinda exploiting it in a way ngl. I can if staff didn't expect it and try to find a different work around. Otherwise everyone is just going to test the waters the first day and then farm and get tons of collectibles easily.

Day 2 Start New
You have consumed your first set of mushrooms and the results have been... deadly!

It seems most did not survive the first day, so congrats to those who did. Your Fortunate Mushrooms can now be turned into delicious Sautéed Mushrooms!

Despite the deadly outcome of the first day, it seems many of you have been planning a long-term solution by working together, or to put it another way: sacrificing each other! That's good thinking, perhaps you've been snacking on the famously beneficial lion's mane mushroom to inspire such strategizing?

We have two changes to announce tonight, but nothing too major!
  • There will now be two resets instead of one. The second batch of foraged mushrooms will start this Sunday, September 29th at 9:00 PM EDT. The third batch of foraged mushrooms will start on Wednesday, October 2nd at 9:00 PM EDT.
  • Starting tomorrow night, any foraged mushrooms not used in your lineups, but left in your inventory will become useless.
Finally, one more small announcement: tomorrow's rollover will happen a couple of hours late for unrelated scheduling reasons.

Good luck on day 2!

Back