• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
IMG_7611.jpeg

Is it supposed to say that lol

I think I get how the event works now. Hopefully none of these end up being unfortunate def not copium🤞

Reactions: Doo
Oooh this is interesting… if we get one poisonous mushroom does that mean we are out of luck for that segment of the event and everything we get is poisonous? Or is it a new try every day for everyone?

Oooh this is interesting… if we get one poisonous mushroom does that mean we are out of luck for that segment of the event and everything we get is poisonous? Or is it a new try every day for everyone?
It's just for that night that your mushrooms are spoiled.

I've got my mushrooms all prepped and ready to be sautéed! Yum!

It's just for that night that your mushrooms are spoiled.

I've got my mushrooms all prepped and ready to be sautéed! Yum!
Okay cool! I didn’t realize a new event was starting so soon and missed yesterday but hopefully I can catch up!
Post automatically merged:

Wow I somehow have over 50 spores and I feel like I haven’t done much 😅 not sure where they all came from so fast

i feel like no1curr but just thought to share since it's about mushrooms: been seeing mushrooms around my local park that look like perfectly toasted marshmallows and it takes everything in my power not to disturb them. the urge to chomp is so big
Every time I see mushrooms irl I have a feral urge to grab, crush or bite them. I don't even like mushrooms🤣

Back