• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Starting tomorrow night, any foraged mushrooms not used in your lineups, but left in your inventory will become useless.
So does that mean if it becomes useless I would have to discard it and buy another one that I could use? Since I’m pretty sure you can only have one of each. Or can I just keep it in my inventory forever and it not go away?

Out of the 10 i foraged yesterday, 6 were deadly (traitors). Since those will become useless at 9pm, i guess I'll discard them. Unless there's actually a really cute useless mushroom design i can keep forever. 😅

Now to earn some spores to forage some safe shrooms.

Trying to get a safe lineup! I think all things considered I am doing alright in the spore game. Really appreciate all the community effort that's been done this round!

Back