• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
JD2Ml4w.png

you know the vibes

I was wondering if it was just my internet or if something happened to the site. Guess it makes sense that a change and a bunch of traffic might cause issues
Post automatically merged:

495AE6E9-2355-4820-A304-F79CA5B036CD.jpeg

Anyway here is a mushroom I saw in real life today. I did not pick it, just left it alone but foraged this nice photo

Last edited:
The site definitely keeps going in and out for me, even when the page claims to have loaded it will be solid white for a while and then I come back later and it loads for real. These mushrooms are powerful

I have 60 sautéed mushrooms now.

I bet the new prizes that are higher in demand might cost 60 to 120 mushrooms.
I’m kinda worried that most will be set pretty high.

The site definitely keeps going in and out for me, even when the page claims to have loaded it will be solid white for a while and then I come back later and it loads for real. These mushrooms are powerful
Yea having the same problem. I think that just means it’s time for bed.

Hope everyone has a great night . Goodnight 💤

Back