• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Direct announced for September 23, 2021

It really does. I'm hoping it's big. We deserve it, after all this crap lol.
Also agreed on the Kirby game! It's like, "open world" which is a really fun direction for the series!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah! Same. I had the direct playing in the background while I was doing something else and when I heard the Roost music, I was like NO IT CAN'T BE.
I'm a sucker for open world, and I played Kirby a lot as a kid, so I'm excited~
Most excited for the AC news, though ☺ I was watching and as soon as I saw the museum I was like "I KNEW IT" 🤩 Of course, now I'm dying to see the direct. But even just knowing one is coming is way more news than we've had in forever~

It's nice to see that we'll actually be getting content in a future update. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about it until the update actually happens, but with extra emphasis on the "cautiously" part. I'm hoping there will be more actual substance to the update beyond just Brewster, but at the same time I'm not expecting anything.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here are screenshots of what they showed today

Yea I was really hoping we could have had an option for it to either be in the museum or it’s own building. As much as I really wanted it to have its own building I’m just happy he is returning.
I'm still holding on to a little hope we'll have the option to move him out to his own building... but I doubt it, lol. Hopefully we will at least get SOME kind of building at some point!

Nintendo sixty foooour
I was all like, "Eh, looks cool but I won't be interested." until I saw Paper Mario.
I will literally buy the upgrade just for that.
(now please release a way to play Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door on Switch, Nintendo!!)

I'm still holding on to a little hope we'll have the option to move him out to his own building... but I doubt it, lol. Hopefully we will at least get SOME kind of building at some point!
Yea I really want more buildings. I have a good amount of space I have no idea what to do with. Probably won’t happen but maybe Kicks and Leif could get their own buildings since Brewster will be in the museum.

Brewster!
Adding Brewster back in fall right before winter for the Northern Hemisphere is a great idea. (last year would have been better but this year works too. )
Here is hoping we can make a pumpkin spice latte and serve it to our villagers.
Whitney seems like a big Pumpkin Spice fan.

It's nice to see that we'll actually be getting content in a future update. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about it until the update actually happens, but with extra emphasis on the "cautiously" part. I'm hoping there will be more actual substance to the update beyond just Brewster, but at the same time I'm not expecting anything.
I am cautiously optimistic about this being more than just Brewster as well. I think they used this teaser to let us know the Roost is this update’s headliner, but more is coming as well. If it was just Brewster, then why not announce it now instead of doing a separate direct in Oct? Something tells me there is more.

I am cautiously optimistic about this being more than just Brewster as well. I think they used this teaser to let us know the Roost is this update’s headliner, but more is coming as well. If it was just Brewster, then why not announce it now instead of doing a separate direct in Oct? Something tells me there is more.
It certainly makes sense! I guess I'm just trying not to set myself up for potential disappointment. The fact that they are giving us a dedicated Animal Crossing direct though definitely seems to imply that there will be more to look forward to beyond just The Roost. We'll find out very soon!

Back