• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Direct announced for September 23, 2021

Also, Roost is now confirmed to be in the museum so I'm very happy I used the space I was saving for it, for something else!
(Now watch them add something that makes me tear down that area I built anyhow)

I mean, it was only a matter of time before The Roost, but good to see it confirmed!
SO sad it's not going to be it's own building, though 😢 We need more buildings.

But I'm pumped for the direct~ A direct just to announce The Roost seems a bit silly and excessive... so I'm thinking there may be more to it than just that!
(in other news, that Kirby games looks very promising)

I mean, it was only a matter of time before The Roost, but good to see it confirmed!
SO sad it's not going to be it's own building, though 😢 We need more buildings.

But I'm pumped for the direct~ A direct just to announce The Roost seems a bit silly and excessive... so I'm thinking there may be more to it than just that!
(in other news, that Kirby games looks very promising)
It really does. I'm hoping it's big. We deserve it, after all this crap lol.
Also agreed on the Kirby game! It's like, "open world" which is a really fun direction for the series!
Post automatically merged:

Oh thank god they finally listened to us! Brewster is finally coming to the game. I went in with low expectations and when I saw this I freaked out! Thank you SO much Nintendo!
Yeah! Same. I had the direct playing in the background while I was doing something else and when I heard the Roost music, I was like NO IT CAN'T BE.

jbH4TZ2.jpeg

It's coffee time again.I wonder if the update is going to be a major one like the big Amiibo update in 2016 for New Leaf.

SO sad it's not going to be it's own building, though 😢 We need more buildings

Yea I was really hoping we could have had an option for it to either be in the museum or it’s own building. As much as I really wanted it to have its own building I’m just happy he is returning.

Back