Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as pretty as I wanted it to be but I did it!

Oopsie, I sent a screenshot but forgot to crop, please don't pay attention to other photos (how embarrassing...)

Yeah, I might pass on this one. I've never done a picross puzzle myself and it would take me quite a while to get an understanding of it.

I sent my guess. It took me about 4 hours top to understand what I had to rundown, but I eventually understood how to do it and sent in the best I could come up with. It's possibly correct for all I know.

I wasn't getting it at first, but watched a video, then used a bit of guessing with symmetry

Finally figured that one out. Had to put my big thinking cap on, but I'm glad I got it done.

I'm wondering now just how much the difficulty is going to scale... I wonder what the 4th puzzle will be like. 🤔

Yay solved it! First time i did one of these, so i hope i did it right lol

I also never completed a picross puzzle but I think I got the answer?? Crossing fingers! 🤞

Going to start my attempt at this soon! I have a few apps like this so hopefully that will help out.

This is a difficult picross, I'm stuck with all the 1-tile. I solved the upper left and right sides but towards the middle and lower middle it's almost all guesswork and stuff looks weird T.T
Is it allowed to ask for help?

Me trying to explain this- sorry for all the Picross heads who reads my explanation.. yesterday was my first time seeing this type of puzzle so I'm sorry if it's a bit scuffed..

I hope this isn't too much of a hint/spoiler but if you're familiar with pixel art at all, that could help you with this puzzle when you are forced to guess!
can this explanation please be used in the official post 'cause without it i would not know what the hell is going on, i've never seen this type of puzzle in my life

Me trying to explain this- sorry for all the Picross heads who reads my explanation.. yesterday was my first time seeing this type of puzzle so I'm sorry if it's a bit scuffed..

I hope this isn't too much of a hint/spoiler but if you're familiar with pixel art at all, that could help you with this puzzle when you are forced to guess!
Just want to say a big thank you for this. Last night I walked myself through it taking my time and I’ve managed to do it 🥳 quite fun once I got going. The symmetry clue saved me

so i think i solved it (though i'm sitting on it for a bit til i'm sure) and for anyone still like "picross is hard" my impressions are that it's like 10% picross logic and 90% guessing based on kaiaa hinting that there's symmetry to it

Can anyone who thinks they've solved it take a look at what I've got so far? I started with logic and then started guessing but now I'm stuck and have messed up somewhere😭 I'm close to giving up on this one.

can this explanation please be used in the official post 'cause without it i would not know what the hell is going on, i've never seen this type of puzzle in my life

Just want to say a big thank you for this. Last night I walked myself through it taking my time and I’ve managed to do it 🥳 quite fun once I got going. The symmetry clue saved me
oh yay!! I'm very happy that it helped you guys out even if it's a little bit !

this is frying my brain so imma skip it, tysm to MrBox who tried explaining the rules!!!

After submission are closed, I would like someone to explain how they logically solved this entire thing that didn't involve guesswork.
Cause I got to a point where there was no logical next move and had to guess.

i struggled for a while but was able to somehow solve it before seeing MrBox’s wonderful explanation! i can’t say i really fully understand how these puzzles work as this was my first time working on one, but your visual explanation made a lot of sense @MrBox thank you for taking the time to make it!!

I've never done this kind of puzzle before, but I think I managed to complete it. I checked it a few times, and I don't see any errors, and it makes a picture, but I'm still a bit nervous. I guess I'll go ahead and submit and hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back