• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

@moo_nieu Made me some art of my acnh character & Gaston! Didn't it turn out super cute?
Untitled_Artwork-2.png

- I cleaned the pool while on break and it was oddly relaxing.

- I took care of Lulu and gave her turkey and fresh water, as well as her shot. She seems to be happier now.

- Pippi snuck into my room and is hiding in all sorts of hilarious places. As I type this she's trying to climb inside my bed covers. 😂

- I got paid today TWICE and my savings just went up a lot.

- My friends and partner have been nothing but sweet to me, and it has helped me feel better.

- I ordered groceries and I finally have food again!

- Today is my best friend of 11 year's birthday! I made sure to wish him a very happy birthday. He's younger than me and so successful, smart, mature and funny. :D

- I did some self care and am feeling a lot better.

- I picked myself back up when I was feeling down like I always do.

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Golden State Warriors tonight in game two of the Western Conference Finals! It'll be at 8 p.m. CST on TNT. Now I don't know about you, but I have a feeling we're going to set their court on FIRE tonight with our shooting. It's time to show them why WE made it this far. 🔥 🏀 🔥 😎

Feel free to skip this point as it’s my love for hockey coming out. I love how unpredictable hockey is. I love how the Blues actually have a chance of beating the Avalanche. I love how a few years ago (the exact year is slipping my mind right now, but I believe 2020), every wildcard team advanced to the second round. I love how when my team is nowhere to be found in the playoffs, I still watch the games and I’ll even watch the games they aren’t participating in during the regular season.
I had a bit of downtime today, so I here are the pictures I promised last night. I may have to style or trim down the wig a bit, but otherwise, I think it looks great.
C7CB0B42-A72C-414A-9483-520FC1C45A97.jpeg
2A4FA652-177F-4753-85D6-2EA92A5A1915.jpeg

8AF68080-1060-4D08-A369-AAE9E3664551.jpeg
My dad is bringing me a mexican pizza from Taco Bell with Dragon Paradise tea after he’s done at work! I love the taste of that tea and I’m hoping it comes to stores. I also got paid today!!

Last edited:
  • I spent a lot of quality time with my cats today, petting them and brushing them, throwing their toys for them to run and grab, they're both so sweet
  • Managed to finish reading a book which I enjoyed and started 2 others
  • Having an iced matcha latte right now
  • I slept pretty good last night
  • Played a little Stardew Valley
  • I started drawing again, after 2-3 years of not drawing. I'm so bad, my hand is so unsteady from lack of practice for so long and also due to some of the medications I'm on but I'm hoping to get better over time
  • Made myself a healthy dinner
  • Excited for the weekend!
  • Might watch a couple episodes of Pokémon tonight :)

Technically these things happened last night after I had already posted, but they made me so happy.

- My friendly neighborhood bat, Mortimer, was visiting my porch again when I took my dog out for his last walk before bed. 🦇
- While walking my dog, I saw not one but two bunnies in the neighbor's yard. 🐇

Today I'm happy because:

- I didn't have to work today and got to sleep in this morning.
- My dog was very cute and playful when I woke up today.
- The weather was sunny and warm again today. They're calling for rain all next week so I'm enjoying it while I can.
- I finally managed to wash my comforter and put my favorite sheets on the bed, so I'm looking forward to snuggling in them tonight.
- My sweet tooth has been very strong lately, so I had a couple of Hershey's Nuggets and a chocolate milkshake today.
- I still have the whole weekend to relax before going back to work.

Yesterday:
I got to see some brand-new official artwork of one of my favorite characters, and I found some older official art featuring a few of my faves in really nice quality!
I decided to give Style Savvy: Styling Star a try and it's a lot of fun! It was honestly kind of addicting, I was totally losing track of time while playing.

Today:
I played more Styling Star today!
I won everything from the current event in Fall Guys! I wasn't paying too much attention to the event honestly (and I don't really see myself dressing as a golden punching glove anytime soon 😅), but I am happy that I was able to complete almost all of the challenges anyway.

- I got some Japanese homework done at the library.
- While I was at the library I borrowed the ninth volume of My Love Story!! I can’t wait to read it in bed tonight.
- I watched the latest episode of Kaguya-sama and the third episode of Sailor Moon.
- I played some Dragon Quest 11, Demon Turf, and Atelier Sophie! Those games are all a blast.
- I got my usual cold brew.

Downloaded (Korean) Project Sekai today and got to talk with a lot of people in the tiering community, both on discord and twitter! I used to be really anxious talking with some of the more established members of the community since I wasn't always tiering events, but today I felt a little more confident after joining a littler krsekai discord server. One of them even went "o my god it's my twitter mutual skar hello" and I was like! You know me!! Hello!!! Idk that really made my day LOL. Another one of my twitter mutuals who I talked a bit with today added me to the game, and another said they'd support me if ever I would tier Pale Color on Krsekai. It makes me really happy because I felt a little more seen in the community than before, and it makes me more comfortable chatting people. c:

This was from yesterday/past few days, I just woke up so not too much to be happy about today JUST YET! owo

• Picked up UtaPri again recently, there's a Sanrio collaboration going on right now and I REALLY wanted Natsuki's card with Wish-me-mell. And! I got him! He's so cute ;w; I love all of the cards, but I have a convention in Boston next week so I can't blow all my money ...
  • Listened to lots of UtaPri songs on Youtube.. They don't have them on Spotify (well, they do, but... they're all region-locked :^| )
  • Been listening to more Paul Simon recently and that always makes me happy. His music gives me what people call the 'zoomies', when dogs get excited, lol.
  • Started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf once again. That makes me happy because it gave me so much serotonin when I was a lot younger, so I'm glad I can play it again ;w;
  • Started packing for my trip to Boston on Sunday. I'm so excited to be on a plane again!!
  • I bought a laptop for office purposes, which I shipped to my friends house in Boston. I've never taken a laptop through airport security, so I just had it shipped to her place. I also bought a cute little carrying case for it! :3 (Oh! The laptop is pink, btw :3)
  • My crush came to visit me last night before we both go on vacation to different places. He sprayed my favorite blanket with the cologne he wears so now it'll smell like him ;v; So when I miss him, I can just cuddle with the blanket and sorta have him there with me (in a way)!

I had a great week off from work, and I am looking forward to the next. Here’s what I did:

- last Friday: went to a toy store with my cousin, bought Limited Edition Playmobil VW models
- Monday: spent the night with my cousin, playing Unravel 2
- Tuesday: went downtown with my cousin and bought Unravel 2 to play it with my mom, also bought The Nanny (Season 1) on DVD
- Wednesday: went swimming with my cousins
- Thursday: watched GNTM

I also discovered Lizzie McGuire is available on Disney+, and binge-watched it. I enjoyed playing Kirby, Unravel 2 and Shift Happens with my mom the entire last week.

- I bought a cute uniqlo graphic t-shirt last night

- today I went shopping for luggage! It's the first time I've ever actually bought my own luggage bags,, I got a really pretty green suitcase + a black ralph lauren carry-on bag, and my mum also bought me a grey belt bag which was really sweet of her

- we went out for a late lunch and I tried a s'mores muffin, it was VERY chocolate-y lmao

- also got told I look like a 12 year old 😂 I'm taking it as a compliment bc it means I'm not aging very much lol

I’m really happy today because I got so many happy birthdays — the most that I’ve ever gotten. ☺️ None of the people I hung out with personally messaged me but that was expected since I don’t think at this point we’re friends considering some things that happened between a mutual & me; I know at least three in my group of friends are still my friends still even without the happy bday (not bothered by it at all since two have a baby and also i understand it is hard to keep track of birthdays). But that is okay since I’ve made more friends here and on the discord server over the years (tbt) and recently (discord), all who’ve been so understanding and supportive even when I needed time away from here. ☺️💜 Thanks @Roxxy @xSuperMario64x @oak @Merielle @xara
@LittleMissPanda! I don’t honestly expect anyone to remember my bday since I have trouble with birthdays, but the fact that you all did seriously made my day 🥰. I’m really grateful and glad I met all of you and others here. ☺️ I hope that doesn’t sound weird since I know I don’t chat all the time or much anymore; still, I appreciate you all! I always enjoy reading your posts here in this thread especially and know you’re doing well ☺🙂.

Edit: Thank you so much everyone else that posted on my wall. ☺️💜 You all are too kind ☺️. Seriously you all made my day.

My dad got me a gift card; I thought the gift from him would be whatever my mom gets for me but he ended up getting me something too. I still have to decide what i want from my mom; been waiting for news on preorders opening in the US for Fire Emblem Three Hopes.

Speaking of Three Hopes, so happy to hear all the VOs. I missed hearing them all as their respective three houses characters so much. ☺️

We had takeout food from my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner and my mom ordered me two meals so I have leftovers :). My mom also got me angel wings for my dessert; usually she makes me apple pie but this year i wanted angel wings :).

@Roxxy drew me an adorable picture of Punchy 🥺. I love it so much. I’d share but first I’d need to ask Roxxy if it is okay :).

I got the chicken hat on Jewels and she was not cooperative for the picture.

B6C79A46-22F7-49C6-93C9-0535B902665D.jpeg
0239889F-DBD9-4D5D-98EC-7CD9D636F98D.jpeg

The Spanky picture was from a few days ago; I thought I’d share it for the little blep 😋.

Been enjoying all the kitty pictures on my twitter feed. My feed has been full of kitty pictures since I followed some accounts that just post cat pictures; they make me so happy :3.

Things with my dad hasn’t been great lately but today has gone without any incident :).

Last edited:
- I checked the ph levels on the pool, cleaned debris out of it, turned the cleaner on, and started filling it with water. I have to say, never in my life have I known how to clean a pool before, but now I do! :D

- I've been taking care of all three of the kitties, Lulu, Maybellene, and Pippi, and when I came back inside they were all standing next to each other waiting for me to love on them. It was very cute. :giggle:

- My partner helped me feel better, always listens, and is always my rock. 😤

- I have plans today and tomorrow! Tonight I'm going to dinner with a family friend that knew my mom, and tomorrow I'm going to a celebration for my best friend's birthday. It'll be nice to get out of the house for awhile. It definitely beats being cooped up here all alone over the weekend. 🥴

One of my fav dogs at work gave me a kiss today, he doesn't give kisses often, almost rarely, but it seems like he's been giving them to me more often

Also ice cream cake in the morning lol

Even thou work was short staffed it wasn't super busy/stressy like it usually is, I made it out a little early and wasn't exhausted after

My boss' dog BOLTED at me when he saw I was leaving for lunch break, so I took him with me. He's so sweet and precious💜

Back