• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Whats been bothering me is for the past year my best friend has been playing sides between a mutual friend and me. ive noticed that she spends more time with that friend than with me its been a whole year and a half since me and that friend had that argument and in all that time my best friend has not kept her word on any plans we made to hang out but magically for the other friend shes free and then she posts pictures of them on ig i dont even want to talk to her about it so i just blocked her

Finding myself desperately trying to find ways to be alone while my room is too cold. I had found one, but now everyone is suddenly here and talking, my peace and quiet is gone again...

IMG_0859.jpeg

Ah, yes, the true adult experience...
Being left on hold for over an hour just so you can find out whether or not you can apply for healthcare. (I am still waiting)

You have to be ****ting me. Why did they cancel school the one week I actually want to go? I already got ready and everything. I can’t just go back to sleep.

As I was afraid of, I cannot sleep. The cats are driving me insane when I already have to deal with sleeping somewhere less comfortable and with a health issue that also makes it hard to sleep. I haven't even attempted to lie down yet and see how comfortable/uncomfortable I am. I was about to, but then all the cats showed up and they will not stop climbing everything. I'm so stressed out AGH.

Edit: Oh, and the sun is coming up...

the little yellow windows update icon always stresses me out and I hate that it happens monthly

I’m worried last night’s update may have messed up my computer because I’m sure there were always supposed to be red and green lights when it’s off, but now there’s only a red light

hopefully everything is okay but I won’t find out until I can turn it on tonight, it’s just going to be bugging me all day and I’m stuck here for another ~8 hours

I’m so sorry, friend. I can tell how much you love your fur baby, and I know you and your family gave him the best life possible. All he knows is love, care, and safety because of you guys, and that’s so beautiful. Having to put your baby to sleep is never an easy or painless decision, but it’s the final act of love you can do for him. He knows how loved he is ❤

It's really really REALLY annoying how people parade themselves as some sort of saint or absolutely good person when they've done and said shady and slimy things in private. And the worst thing is that you can't really speak out because these people are, like, well-loved by others. You know you'd get shut down right away.

Been getting on my nerves lately. So, so badly. I just wish people knew their place and didn't have to talk like they have some moral ascendancy over others when they've done and said bad things that flew under everyone's radar.

From my experience people usually only do this when they're trying to gain "clout," and it's disgusting. So many people in society are two-faced and say and do one thing in public when in private they're actually pretty bothersome to deal with. I tend to avoid people like that as I find I'd rather not interact with them.

It's 100x better when people are transparent in every facet of where they interact with others. I find people like that to be the most genuine. Sadly people like that are in short supply these days though...

Today we put down my dog late this afternoon.. I'm so broken, I'm gonna miss him so much. He was from a puppy mill and we gave him all we had :(

I almost wish I worked today, just because I don't want to be here for this...
So sorry to hear this, you gave him a life full of love and that's the best thing a pooch can wish for. My heart goes out to you, friend.

a bit peeved i am expected to work tomorrow given the fact that the streets haven't been treated since the snow yesterday.

Day 2 of being stuck in the living room due to the weather and now things are being cooked that bother my senses and I cannot hide in another room due to the cold. My throat is already messed up and this will surely not help... I really don't want to be here right now.

difficult night last night, and difficult morning today. I'm hoping that, as the day goes on, I'll be able to get back into my right frame of mind and get some stuff done (especially since I have the day off and I have things I need to do), but for now I'm just feeling very sad and kind of depressed. 😔💔

I saw the controversy that happened with Chuggaaconroy on Twitter. I am just feeling uneasy of what just happened. I mean he did apologize and owned up to his mistakes but still, its a really messy situation.

Back