• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Year, New Horizons! - ACNH Blogging Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my submission

My submission:

I've never done an island journal before but I just uploaded my day one entry. Took me a minute to get the pics right but I figured it out.

Last edited:
I declare I am participating with an island murder mystery journal! I've planned it in 15 parts, so hopefully everything gets wrapped up before the contest deadline, but if not, I am determined to finish and to see who everyone suspects by the end. :cool:

I would love for it to be merged with my original thread after the event is over. (y)

Just wondering, but when I click the Island Journals banner, it redirects me to the new posts page, not the Island Journals page.
Is this happening for anyone else?

(pic of the banner I'm clicking)
1673984678557.png

I have an idea but I must ask this question first because I just want to make sure before I do so;
Does our reps have to be in in the screenshots? Can they just be of the villagers/npcs in the island?

Nevermind :)

Last edited:
Here's my Journal!
I kind of went on a creative spree and it just took off. Please let me know this format will not do.
I have included original texts and images in spoilers if needed as well.

Continuing where I left off 🫡

i finally started mine too 🥰

Just starting mine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back