Pin the Tail on the Villager

IMG_8304.png

good riddance

I never would have thought of alphabetical order! I thought the house at C6 might be his since you can only see a teensy bit of it 😭

Ohhh I never thought to consider who the other houses belonged to.... tricky XP

I guessed N15, because it seemed to look vaguely correct? I wasn't confident tho bc the door seemed too light

Final thoughts for the night - if this one was difficult to figure out without utilizing some form of creative thinking, then we are all definitely going to struggle for the next two rounds; I guarantee it.

"you had to think it was alphabetical but not that it would actually start at the top which would be Ace" bro

Reactions: Doo
Petition to have Graham removed from future titles and thrown into the void🙃
lol here here! I was up WAY too late night one, searching inside. When I realized the next day that the last house was suckers, that took me to looking to the first one which was NOT Ace…. Hmmmmm. First I was using like 3 areas at once (I figured let’s just put names on the existing houses) so I had an alphabetical list going and looking them up on my ACNH guide to see their house. I didn’t get far cuz that was just taking too long so I looked up list of villager houses and ended up on nookipedia. That got me to the right spot pretty quick.
Post automatically merged:

lol poor zucker. I didn’t say suckers 😂😂😂

Love how if I ever see Graham on a villager hunt, I would already have problems just seeing him.
(Not really bad haha I find him cute)

Back