Pin the Tail on the Villager

I genuinely didn’t think of thinking outside the box at first. It was a clever puzzle although hard 😂 after my tenth close look I was like okay he’s not on this map at all and was going to guess a random square until I got it

I looked at the Round 2 image about 8 hours after it was posted (after a good night sleep). It really helped me when you guys were saying that Graham house is nowhere to be seen. Very quickly I looked through all the houses to confirm it and then I was sure that the house is behind a cloud or a plane, completely hidden. Because there were so many houses the first and most logical pattern that came to my mind was alphabetical order. I've spend few minutes looking for a numbered list of villagers, did some basic math and had the location of the house pretty quickly. It was fun process, but again: mostly thanks to the peeps that were saying that his house is just not there. I'm sure it saved me quite a lot of time.

...setting the picture itself must have been fun 🫠

I knew it would be hidden but I didn’t have anymore time or energy to think so I just put in L15 and called it a day.
I thought about maybe the entire nook plane would be surrounded by hamster houses and Graham’s would be in the center but no!

Just wondering how we can be sure Graham's at home because whenever I look for a specific villager they're wandering about in the middle of nowhere 🤔

Just wondering how we can be sure Graham's at home because whenever I look for a specific villager they're wandering about in the middle of nowhere 🤔
That’s true. He could even be at someone else’s house.

Yeah, its based on how many people get it correct, more people means less tickets for the right answer
Thanks, that helps! I’m not upset about 3 by any means, was just curious about the 4, but couldn’t remember and didn’t look for it.

I'm surprised that the people who guessed it right only got 3 tickets. I never thought about the alphabetical order thing, though there was one point where I did pull up an alphabetical list of villager houses, though it totally slipped my mind at the time that they would also be arranged like that on the map (and not include the 2.0 villagers, as Ace's house isn't present).

Im a victim of Carolines house ... that damn foggy roof ... so convincing ):

Lowkey I would've never considered that they were in alphabetical order, just one of the many curses of literal thinking I guess. I didn't think it was a logic puzzle in that sense so I wasn't ever gonna try to approach it that way. Overall a fantastic idea unless you're Monday, in which case its awful and evil. Me and my one ticket are gonna go sadly walk away now

I can bet that Jeremy has more tricks up his sleeve for the next two boards. Maybe they would be sorted based on birthdays, like Jan 1/July 1/Jan 2/July 2/Jan 3/July 3 and so on. Or they would be sorted alphabetically based on coffee preferences in ACNL.

I'm surprised that the people who guessed it right only got 3 tickets. I never thought about the alphabetical order thing, though there was one point where I did pull up an alphabetical list of villager houses, though it totally slipped my mind at the time that they would also be arranged like that on the map (and not include the 2.0 villagers, as Ace's house isn't present).

There were some 2.0 villagers included and I think at least one 1.0 villager wasn’t included? I guess to have the right number of houses for the grid, but i wonder why that random 1.0 one was left out 🤔

There were some 2.0 villagers included and I think at least one 1.0 villager wasn’t included? I guess to have the right number of houses for the grid, but i wonder why that random 1.0 one was left out 🤔
If that's actually true, then Jeremy played such a dirty trick on us! 😭

Back