Shooting Star Plush
Asteroid Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush

🎉🎂 TBT Fair 2024 Prize Booth! 🎂🎉

After all of your hard work earning tickets, you'll need plenty of lovely prizes to spend them on! You're in luck, because TBT Fair isn't holding back when it comes to the prizes! This time we have a few new collectibles created by Laudine and Mistreil, and we are bringing back many of our older ones. Most of these can be purchased in the shop using your tickets, but some will come from specific events or will be rewarded to winners.

Because we have both new and old collectibles this time, two currencies will be awarded by all events: Tickets (to spend on new collectibles and IRL prizes) and Throwback Tickets (to spend on old collectibles). You will earn an equal amount of each for each of your accepted entries. See the individual events for the specific amounts.

Additionally, Confetti currency is awarded from the Confetti Collecting event and spent on Mystery Balloon Tokens.

The collectibles are pretty amazing on their own, but we also have a ton of different physical and real world prizes that can ship directly to you. Please see the physical prizes section below to read about shipping and when some of them will be made available to purchase.

To spend your tickets on these prizes, head over to the forum shop where they're listed for sale. This thread will go over each of them in more detail. Let's see what we have in the prize booth this time!

Collectibles

The following collectibles are new (except for the trophies) and can be bought with regular Tickets, Confetti, or are awarded to event favourites and contest winners if listed as such:
  • 1722124491204.png
    The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
  • 1722124449971.png
    Balloon Dog
  • 739.jpg
    740.jpg
    741.jpg
    Mystery Balloon Tokens
  • 762.jpg
    742.jpg
    749.jpg
    Cool Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 756.jpg
    743.jpg
    750.jpg
    Final Boss Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 757.jpg
    744.jpg
    751.jpg
    Fresh Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 758.jpg
    745.jpg
    752.jpg
    Glam Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 759.jpg
    746.jpg
    753.jpg
    Hot Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 760.jpg
    747.jpg
    754.jpg
    Rad Balloons - If unlocked in Confetti Collecting
  • 761.jpg
    748.jpg
    755.jpg
    Rainbow Balloons - Super-Rare from Mystery Tokens
  • 1722124483962.png
    Rare Rainbow Rose Bouquet - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • 1722124969097.png
    Animated (staff favourite) Collectible - Exclusive Event Prize, to be revealed!
  • trophy-gold-leaf.png
    Gold Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • trophy-silver-leaf.png
    Silver Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
  • trophy-bronze-leaf.png
    Bronze Trophy - Exclusive Contest Prize
The following balloons from earlier this year will also be making their return to the shop! Since these are not really worthy of being called nostalgic yet, they are available to be bought with regular Tickets.

685.jpg
694.jpg
698.jpg
678.jpg
681.jpg
683.jpg
684.jpg
687.jpg
690.jpg
692.jpg
693.jpg
696.jpg
697.jpg
677.jpg
679.jpg
680.jpg
682.jpg
686.jpg
688.jpg
689.jpg
691.jpg
695.jpg

In addition to these, the following past collectibles will be making their return to the shop and can be bought with Throwback Tickets. Because there are so many of them, their exact prices are in the spoiler below!

628.jpg
629.jpg
630.jpg
631.jpg
633.jpg
178.jpg
179.jpg
181.jpg
363.jpg
69.jpg
92.jpg
175.jpg
245.jpg
249.jpg
250.jpg
67.jpg
68.jpg
253.jpg
254.jpg
255.jpg
357.jpg
358.jpg
359.jpg
361.jpg
362.jpg
487.jpg
488.jpg
489.jpg
492.jpg
246.jpg
247.jpg
248.jpg
251.jpg
490.jpg
491.jpg
493.jpg
494.jpg
497.jpg
498.jpg
64.jpg
499.jpg
500.jpg
501.jpg
63.jpg
65.jpg
66.jpg
353.jpg
354.jpg
355.jpg
356.jpg
495.jpg
496.jpg
119.jpg
120.jpg

629.jpg
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
192 Throwback Tickets
628.jpg
Silver Star Glow Wand
192 Throwback Tickets
630.jpg
Purple Flower Glow Wand
192 Throwback Tickets
631.jpg
Inky
180 Throwback Tickets
633.jpg
Magenta Pinwheel
180 Throwback Tickets
181.jpg
Star Glow Wand
156 Throwback Tickets
178.jpg
Heart Glow Wand
156 Throwback Tickets
363.jpg
Celeste Chick Plush
156 Throwback Tickets
179.jpg
Flower Glow Wand
156 Throwback Tickets
250.jpg
Sweet Feather
96 Throwback Tickets
175.jpg
Black Feather
96 Throwback Tickets
245.jpg
Final Boss Feather
96 Throwback Tickets
69.jpg
White Feather
96 Throwback Tickets
249.jpg
Glam Feather
96 Throwback Tickets
92.jpg
Fair Pinwheel
96 Throwback Tickets
487.jpg
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
48 Throwback Tickets
68.jpg
Purple Feather
48 Throwback Tickets
67.jpg
Pink Feather
48 Throwback Tickets
357.jpg
Purple Star Fragment
48 Throwback Tickets
253.jpg
Pinky
48 Throwback Tickets
254.jpg
Invader
48 Throwback Tickets
361.jpg
Mom's Plush
48 Throwback Tickets
358.jpg
Pink Star Fragment
48 Throwback Tickets
362.jpg
Sheep Plush
48 Throwback Tickets
489.jpg
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
48 Throwback Tickets
488.jpg
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
48 Throwback Tickets
359.jpg
White Star Fragment
48 Throwback Tickets
492.jpg
Pearlescent Crystal
48 Throwback Tickets
255.jpg
Goomba
48 Throwback Tickets
493.jpg
Opalescent Crystal
36 Throwback Tickets
494.jpg
Rose Crystal
36 Throwback Tickets
251.jpg
Rad Feather
36 Throwback Tickets
497.jpg
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
36 Throwback Tickets
246.jpg
Hot Feather
36 Throwback Tickets
248.jpg
Fresh Feather
36 Throwback Tickets
247.jpg
Cool Feather
36 Throwback Tickets
498.jpg
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
36 Throwback Tickets
490.jpg
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
36 Throwback Tickets
491.jpg
Lily of the Valley
36 Throwback Tickets
64.jpg
Yellow Feather
24 Throwback Tickets
499.jpg
Golden Mushroom Lamp
24 Throwback Tickets
501.jpg
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
24 Throwback Tickets
500.jpg
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
24 Throwback Tickets
353.jpg
Yellow Star Fragment
12 Throwback Tickets
356.jpg
Blue Star Fragment
12 Throwback Tickets
496.jpg
Caustic Crystal
12 Throwback Tickets
354.jpg
Red Star Fragment
12 Throwback Tickets
355.jpg
Green Star Fragment
12 Throwback Tickets
495.jpg
Citrine Crystal
12 Throwback Tickets
63.jpg
Red Feather
12 Throwback Tickets
66.jpg
Blue Feather
12 Throwback Tickets
65.jpg
Green Feather
12 Throwback Tickets
120.jpg
Green Balloon
6 Throwback Tickets
119.jpg
Blue Balloon
6 Throwback Tickets

Physical Prizes

Here's a full list of the non-forum-collectible prizes that will be available for the duration of the Fair. (This section may be called physical prizes, but a couple of them are actually digital.) All are limited in quantity, so save those tickets if you're after a piece of real-life TBT memorabilia or Animal Crossing merch!

This year, we're offering free shipping to any country for some items, but to only certain countries for others. See each prize listing below for more information. If you're interested in a physical prize and in a different country than those listed, please make a thread in our Contact the Staff board to inquire about shipping costs.

Please note that we do require a home address in order to mail the physical prizes, so you must be willing to provide us with this information if you opt to purchase one of these prizes. If you're under the age of 18, please have a parent or guardian's permission before giving out your address.

*Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Monday, August 12th at 5PM EDT: Lego sets, shaker keychains, splatoon locker, snow bunny plushies and enamel pins. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*

Bell Tree Fair 2024 Mailbox Prize Pack: NH Variant24 tickets24 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
prizePack.jpg

This cool little pack has everything a true TBT fan could possibly want, and maybe a little more! The exact contents will remain a surprise until it reaches your mailbox, but what we can give away is that this year's TBT stickers are pulled directly from our TBT's 20th Birthday theme. As always, everything will come with an Animal Crossing letter, just like the stationery from the game. There's this and a lot more in store for anyone who decides to pick up one of these exclusive packs, so if you're thirsting for a little mystery or need a bit more TBT in your life then this is the prize for you.

Bell Tree Fair 2024 Mailbox Prize Pack: NL Variant24 tickets24 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
prizePack.jpg

Similar to the above version of the TBT Fair Mailbox Prize Pack, this variant is instead based on Animal Crossing: New Leaf. We still cannot give away the exact contents, but what I can tell you is that the big difference is the stationery that will be used for the included letter will be based on the older game instead. We believe this will be perfect for our older members, or anyone else who still hasn't let go of their old handheld. In any case, these should also be a good alternative to the above if you don't mind this detail - plenty of stickers and surprises in stock this year!

Nintendo eShop Gift Card1 ticket (per raffle ticket)3 to raffleDigitally for US, CA, UK regions (ask about others)
eShop.png
Is there a game you've had your eye on for ages but haven't been able to purchase? TBT is here to help! This raffled prize is for either a $20 USD/CAD or £15 GBP eShop card, which will allow you to buy whatever strikes your fancy. Peruse a vast variety of games and exclusive eShop content and discover a new favorite, on us! The gift card will be sent digitally to your email. Regions other than US, CA, and UK are likely not available, but ask before purchasing raffle tickets and we'll look into it. You may purchase multiple raffle tickets to increase your odds.

Custom Shaker Keychain Commission by Mistreil96 tickets5 for saleShips Globally
*Created by TBT Staff*
Do you want something made specifically for you? Beloved TBT artist Mistreil will work with you to turn a character of your choice into a custom-made shaker keychain. This may be your Animal Crossing representative, an other OC you may have, or something new entirely. Additionally, you will be able to choose three TBT collectibles that will be on the inside of the shaker, the colour of the gift-shaped frame, and a collectible backdrop for the background! The result will be something truly unique, although stock for this one is limited so we can expect them to go quick. The image below is a digital mockup, but the actual prize will be a physical item.

1722115812044.png

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack (1 Year)24 tickets7 for saleDigitally for anyone
Missing out on playing Switch online or still haven't played the Happy Home Paradise expansion for New Horizons? Join our family! We're setting up our own TBT family plan for Switch Online with the Expansion Pack, including Happy Home Paradise, Nintendo 64 games, and more! This will last for 1 year starting after the Fair ends. After the year is over you won't have access to Happy Home Paradise through your island's airport unless you purchase the expansion yourself, but you won't lose anything you've earned during that time. Keep in mind that you will be added to a family plan with all other members that purchase this prize. Please be aware that your Nintendo profile name, region, and gender will be visible to the other members. Thanks to Mistreil for providing this prize!

NSOExpansion.png
HappyHomeParadise400.png

AC amiibo Cards: Series 5 (pack of 3 cards)60 tickets3 for saleShips Globally
Looking for a new villager or want to add to your amiibo card collection? The Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Series 5 blind packs contain all of your favorite new villagers from New Horizons as well as special characters from the series. This prize is for the smaller version, which contains 3 cards each: "Each pack contains three randomly selected amiibo cards from the series: 1 special amiibo card and 2 regular amiibo cards. Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Series 5 features 48 character cards to collect - collect them all!"

AmiiboCardSeries5.png

LEGO Julian's Birthday Party60 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
The 2024 TBT Fair is the very first and possibly only time where there is a chance of us mailing an actual unicorn directly to your house as we've secured a few Lego Julian sets just to give them away. If you are not age six and up but would still like this prize, please reach out to us so that we can promptly ban you for being too young for TBT. Otherwise, join Julian's tiny party and celebrate away! The possibility of obtaining this prize was generously provided to you by Jeremy, Chris, and Kaiaa.

1722120990410.png

LEGO Maple's Pumpkin Garden36 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
In addition to Julian's party set there is also the possibility of getting a tiny Animal Crossing bear for your shelf! This smaller set featuring Maple and some greenery could be a good reminder to check your game and talk to your villagers if you put it in a place where you'll see it a lot. This prize was made possible by Chris!

1722121144353.png

BANDAI Splatoon 3 Locker Collection - 1 Random Locker60 tickets1 for saleShips to US only
TBT is of course primarily an Animal Crossing forum, although we are well aware that other games exist. This prize provided by Pyoopi may appeal to the Splatoon enjoyers running around here: A collectible Splatoon locker for you to admire even when your game is turned off! Note that this prize is an unopened blind box, so it is not possible for us to know exactly which colour you will receive. Surprises all around! Due to shipping limitations, this prize is available in the US only.

1722123133741.png
Splatoon 3 - Locker Collection Figure.png
1722123051332.png

Snow Bunny Plush96 tickets (or 1 per raffle ticket)4 for sale, 2 to raffleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
Following the massive success of the Celeste Chick Plush, site artist Laudine has blessed us with even more soft friends and now we are looking to give them a proper home! If you have always wanted to hold your snow bunny collectible in real life without freezing, then here is your chance. This prize has with three different possible eye colours (blue, red, and brown) and you will be able to choose the one you prefer! Thanks to Laudine for providing this prize!

1722118119080.png

Ghostly Kitty Plush Enamel Pin36 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
Laudine also got some of her popular plushie drawings made into enamel pins, and by participating in this fair you have a chance to earn yourself one! The Ghostly Kitty Enamel Pin is sure to give all your friends the cutest little scare.
Please note that the image below is a mockup. The actual pins will have glitter, and about 3.5cm each. If all goes well then the samples should be ready by next week, the photos of those will be provided later! We'll keep you updated.

1722118962387.png

Dino Plush Enamel Pin48 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
Next up in the enamel pin collection, the Dino Plush from Camp TBT 2021! I saw the image for this prize during our planning phase, which led to me swiftly & very unceremoniously stealing it to use as an avatar. Hopefully you are as excited about this one as I am, thank you Laudine for providing these!
Please note that the image below is a mockup. The actual pins will have glitter, and about 3.5cm each. If all goes well then the samples should be ready by next week, the photos of those will be provided later! We'll keep you updated.

1722119333487.png

Snow Bunny Enamel Pin36 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
In addition to the Snow Bunny being immortalised as a physical plushie, they will now also be available as pins! This enamel pin version is a little less huggable than the stuffed one, but no less fitting as an addition to your collection of TBT memorabilia. Thanks Laudine!

1722119611351.png

Celeste Chick Plush Enamel Pin48 tickets5 for saleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
Of course the Celeste Chick Plush cannot be left out of this occasion! If you have always wanted to bring your physical Celeste with you wherever you go but found the actual plush to be too large for that purpose, then here is a really solid alternative. This is the last of the four different pins provided by Laudine!

1722119798878.png

TBT Plush Enamel Pins Full Set1 ticket (per raffle ticket)3 sets for RaffleShips to US, CA, UK, EU, AU, NZ, ask about others
*Created by TBT Staff*
A combination of the four prizes above: you can also spend your tickets on a raffle for a full set of pins in case you want to be spooked, stomped, frozen, and educated at the same time. Three winners will be selected. One last thanks to Laudine for making this raffle possible!
Please note that the images below are mockups. The actual pins will have glitter, and about 3.5cm each. If all goes well then the samples should be ready by next week, the photos of those will be provided later! We'll keep you updated.

1722118962387.png
1722119333487.png
1722119611351.png
1722119798878.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Prize Pack variant information
For those wondering why there are two variants of the prize pack this time: the "NH variant" looks like the ones we sent out in 2020 and 2022. The "NL variant" looks like the ones we sent out in the earlier years. While the NL one is smaller, I'll make sure it contains the same items and maybe bring back the bad drawing to make up for the size difference between the two.

I love how the new balloon collectibles were inspired by the 2017 Fair's feather collectibles.

Also, the collectible names inside the "Throwback Collectible Prices" are all scattered incorrectly, just thought I'd point that out.

oh, what i wouldn't give for the snow bunny plush, it's literally my favorite collectible, but i remember how trying to get a celeste plush went previously, so i might see if i can snag a pin instead since i collect those. knowing my luck though 😅

I'm hoping they re-release the balloons as well as the new ones, which would make sense considering the theme for the Fair is "birthday."

It's highly unlikely, but one can hope.

I'M SOBBING. 😭

weY0ziC.gif

I'll finally be able to put my Purple Balloons above my Purple Roses with the new dates! Everything else looks great as well! SO HYPEDDDDDDD!!!

69.jpg
175.jpg
245.jpg
249.jpg
68.jpg
358.jpg
498.jpg

SCREAMING SHAKING CRYING DYING YELLING RIGHT NOW
aLSO NEW RED HEART BALLOON I can finally complete my rainbow!!!! gradient balloons!!! i need all of them in standard and heart-shaped!! especially the final boss, rainbow, glam, hot, and cool ones... and I somehow also need to afford one of the prize packs?? 😭 help

AND SHAKER KEYCHAIN... I'M COMING FOR YOU

Who in their right mind would earn 192 throwback tickets lol

As for me, I’m definitely aiming for the custom commission. I’d LOVE to have a keychain of my OC!

Fun fact: this thread took me four uninterrupted hours to put together 🎉

(We spotted the throwback collectible mismatched naming/order issue immediately after the event went live of course, as such things always go. It is now fixed! The grouping is still wack but what do you want from me 🤷🏻‍♂️)

help there are too many good prizes aaaaaaaaaaa
I don't care what the fair activities are this year i'm going to do all of them and be happy
thank you staff :D

Back