• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Style Sharing Thread

Mairmalade

mar 🐳 | Away
Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Wisteria
Galaxy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Have you stopped by the Able Sisters lately?

Our – and our villagers' – looks are always changing, and we wanted to create a general thread for you to use as a runway to share your outfits and personal style as we’ve seen a few threads popping up lately.

From custom designs and seasonal apparel to your ‘outfit of the day,’ please use this thread to show off and talk about what you’re wearing in-game.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Can guys pull off a Labelle coat? I've recently started sporting this and I'm loving the glam rock feel of it but I'm worried it doesn't look quite right.

labelle.jpeg

Wardrobe thread wardrobe thread wardrobe threa-

I have a wardrobe! It's big and brown and it sits right at the entrance of my island near the airport.
Because, of course, my island is named Narnia and I couldn't not have one. :D

4bwq3jm.png

My character doesn't usually run around in the viking outfit anymore, though. We're more advanced than that now. Here is what my character will usually look like! It's probably how you know him if you've seen him before...

uDSOdw7.png

But unfortunately, what protects against the vacuum of space doesn't seem to hold up too well in the rain. To prevent the boppers from rusting I also have a rain outfit! It's a custom design with red chino pants because the in-game raingear doesn't work too well for male characters.

yQuSqZW.png

Also, here's my backup outfit! This one is saved to my wand outfits and I use it on the rare occasions where I get tired of the spacesuit which is hardly ever.

oUxr95y.png

FB5FDC70-1F61-47AA-BE4A-F4BDDBE928B4.jpeg
My casual outfit; it’s just a bit worn down but it works fine for trekking through the woodland!

66F6F371-0B59-4E5C-BB12-CC414C190A6C.jpeg
For when I’m a deer; sadly I have to use proxy items so I look like a sheep 😓
3EEDC838-B7EC-4F52-BFEE-C3A563756B71.jpeg
And finally, the fanciest outfit I could acquire, when I’m needed for more formal events. I even have shoes!

@Vrisnem the coat pairs perfectly with the boots!
@Mick Love your wardrobe placement! Keep rocking that spacesuit 🚀
@Your Local Wild Child It's important to protect your feet from branches found lying about! Great outfits.

It gets a little cold in the desert at night, but the Bohemian tunic dress is one of my favorite pieces in the game. ❤ Here's my new everyday style.

Dress.jpg

Here are a few of my favorite outfits! :)

This features my ace pride sweater, as well as a bunch of purple stuff cause purple is great <333
Ema0uB8U4AASOah

This one here is like a working/gardening outfit, I thought the Mom's Apron was super cute so I paired it with a purple bandana (again, purple rules)
Ema0uB6VMAAv3Ct
Ema3pITU4AYkDbQ

Here's one with the wedding dress from back in June, I really love this dress omggg
(also love Chief photobombing lol)
Ema0uByVMAAFNqY

and lastly, this is my go-to outfit. It's totally purple!! and I threw in the horned hat cause it looks amazing don't judge.
Ema0uBTVMAATKVu
Ema3pIAVoAIFpOX

Last edited:
Post your Cute outfits and Wand options here! For starters, here's my own stuff, check it;
Normal Tabbie! A custom outfit that adds to the top of the wraparound skirt to give a Punk-rock-ish theme to it. Sandals + Leg warmers look nice in my opinion, and I like the Dandy Hat! Overall a very summery, tropical look.
You may note the Butterfly Glasses show up on nearly all my outfits, I think they're neat.
Cold Weather Tabbie! The Pom Casquette is basically a winter Dandy hat so why not. Nordic Socks to keep my tootsies warm in my Moccasin boots.
And yes, that is a Keyhole sweater. I reserve the right to meme.
Athletic Tabbie! The main feature of this is the Sporty Custom outfit, a combo of a sports bra and Headphones. IRL I love to listen to stuff while I exercise.
Beach Tabbie! If my original outfit wasn't summer beach-ready enough. Time to sunbathe!
Downpour Tabbie! A great deal of my island has Zen imagery, so I gotta have one outfit inspired by eastern stuff. A Floral Custom Coat over a shirt and dress, with a Straw Umbrella hat and wooden sandals. Facemask to appease in-game social distancers, and those neat little glasses fit this outfit more than anything else.
Artistic Tabbie! A nice summery outfit to do artwork in, with a custom denim skirt and apron with an off the shoulder top, straw hat, and sandals.
Mainly inspired by this custom outfit.
Landscaping Tabbie! A mainly monochrome outfit I use when landscaping, if it wasn't obvious. When the landscaping helmet isn't on, it has a white denim cap.
Bug Hunt Tabbie! An outdoorsy outfit using various 'Bug Relics' like the Bug Aloha Shirt and the Butterfly backpack. Usually only worn during Bug Offs.
Fishing Trip Tabbie! Pleather Skirt for water-proofing comfort, and a custom fishing vest, with an un-pictured pink/blue Splatoon design on the back. Used a bit more often for fishing as well and Fishing Tourneys.

Hope you like my designs!
Coming to you live from the General, my Wand outfits! Check 'em out! :cool:
(P.S Thanks Guys :giggle:)

Thought I would show off my current autumn look!

IMG_20201110_003825.jpg

Originally didn't include the crown, but Gullivarrr sent me it and I couldn't resist. Honestly I had a couple of potential Halloween costumes I didn't get round to using so I might rock them later this month, not too sure.

My favorite design I made as a result of so poor choices. I think came up with this idea when I was able to go to bed and stayed up too late tweaking it.
1604972832234.png

The very first shark I caught summer featuring my shark onesie design.
1604973001472.png

Grandpa Dobie wearing my Plague Doctor design. He is probably pulled it off the best. Headcannon is that his granddaughter knitted it for him.
Efagq_iU8AA1JgL.png

Apollo looking super snazzy in this pilot uniform.
1604972960656.png

Mermaid Princess when the summer update came out.
1604973065724.png

This is a little too fitting for current times.
1604973243750.png

I tend to flip-flop around but generally just think of me as a pirate with different occupations, lol.
Staple items include, pirate bandana (all colors), eyepatch (plain/skull), bandages, fishnets (usually) and sometimes superhero mask.
EjBmxknUYAEaMM4

EjBmxkUVgAAcqTm
Ei91wrDU0AEyZPX

Ei8paTTVkAADFR4
EilaHPsVkAQAt3C

grocery-worker pirate
EionsikU4AEC6uX

maid pirate
Sometimes I can be a normal person:
EekDjH3UEAA6WGB

EYXT_gTU8AEwKsz

Ei0N_u-VkAE4bhy

EXZYCqlUcAAf6cC

This is how I started out. I wore that striped sweater and flower from getting the game in March (it was in one of the first balloons I shot) pretty much daily, all day, until the summer clothes came out, later in combination with black denim painter's pants and orange basketball shoes.

1605003335307.png

Now, I have a much more elaborate wardrobe. I know @Mick hates it, but I still love my moustache. This one is by far one of my most favorite outfits.

1605002906758.png

Most of my outfits are geared towards being comfortable, and for wearing outside :) Now that fall is here, I also like brown. But... I basically wear everything except skirts. Standard items include glasses, and a head covering. I don't know what to call it, based on the pictures below, can anyone 'name' the style? :D

1605003039043.png
1605003112205.png
1605003223536.png
1605003474787.png
1605003520562.png
1605003542517.png

Back